The Residency is a 12 week program that was designed by Upper Room leadership to equip and empower adults into the “In and Out Lifestyle.” Residents set aside twelve weeks to “come in” to encounter God in corporate prayer and worship, receive teaching and be equipped to “go out” to minister with the overflow of His love. In addition to time spent in the prayer room, Residency classes are taught by many of our leadership and friends and are designed to help believers understand their identity in Christ, grow in intimacy with God, prepare them to live a life surrendered to and empowered by Holy Spirit, and identify and develop their unique call and sphere of influence. What makes this program unique is the Residency is founded on God’s Presence and fueled by corporate prayer and worship. This blend of corporate prayer, instruction / training, impartation, creates space for daily encounters with God for each individual.
The Residency program lasts for 12 weeks from August 27th to November 15th and consists of at least:
- 8 hours (part time) or 14 hours (full time) in the Prayer Room per week. Prayer hours are fulfilled each week at your own discretion.
- 8 hours of teaching and training per week. (Monday – Thursday mornings 9am-11am)
- Each Resident will also have an opportunity to be mentored individually and/or in a small group.
HOW DO I APPLY?
In order to be accepted into the Residency program you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have committed your life to Jesus Christ and currently seeking to live yielded to His Lordship.
- Submit an application
- Complete an interview with Residency leadership
- Pay $1,495 tuition fee.